A block of rooms has been reserved for Rural Arts and Culture Summit participants at the following hotels in Grand Rapids. Must mention the Rural Arts and Culture Summit to participate in the blocked rooms and rates.
- AmericInn Lodge and Suites: 218-326-8999, 1812 Pokegama Ave S. $105 – $110 per night.
- Country Inn by Carlson: 218-327-4960, 2601 S Highway 169. $110 per night. Room block expires 9/30/19.
- Super 8 Motel: 218-327-1108, 1702 S Highway 169. $96 per night.
- Timberlake Lodge: 218-326-2600, 144 SE 17th Street. $124 – $209 per night.
- Hotel Rapids: 218-326-3457, 680 E Hwy 2, $89 – $150 per night.
Additional lodging options:
- Forest Lake Motel
- Itascan Motel
- Green Heron Bed and Breakfast
- Pokegama Lake Resort
- Southwood Resort
- Wildwood Resort
- Hidden Haven Resort (Cohasset, MN)
- Loon Point Resort (Bigfork, MN)
- Loons Landing (Talmoon, MN)
- Pokegama Lake Recreation Area: 877-444-6777, Hwy 2 West (reservations needed)
- Itasca County Fairgrounds: 218-326-6470, 1336 Fairgrounds Rd, email@example.com (first come first served)
- Prairie Lake Campground: 218-326-8486, 30730 Wabana Rd.