Become a Scholarship Partner
Help us make the Rural Arts and Culture Summit accessible!
For many attendees, the cost of traveling to the Summit and taking time from work is prohibitive to their participation. Becoming a Scholarship Partner helps us ensure that the RAC Summit is as accessible as possible to our audience of artists, rural practitioners and changemakers.
Scholarship Partners who meet the minimum of scholarship offerings (see below) will be recognized in our print program, on our website and on social media. In addition to providing registration support, we also encourage Scholarship Partners to consider providing travel support to their recipients, if possible.
How will participants benefit from attending the Summit?
Individuals who attend the RAC Summit will have access to over 20 different skill building workshops, panels, and demonstrations led by dozens of rural practitioners around the country, 3 plenary sessions featuring nationally recognized rural artists and leaders, as well as networking meals, social events and activities. Topics will range from arts and cultural approaches to rural equity, creative economies in small towns, making a living as an artist in rural places, engaging the next generation of rural creatives, and much more.
This year, we especially want participants to take away inspiration and new ideas about the role of “Creative People Power,” in rural places. We hope they leave with the ability to articulate what creative people power looks like in their own communities or regions, and ideas about how to create and sustain the conditions that allow for long-term, sustainable creative leadership rooted in culture and identities of the community at large.
Scholarship Partner rates:
Please choose from the rates below to determine how many scholarships you would like to provide from your organization:
- $1000 covers 5 individual registrations
- $2000 covers 10 individual registrations
- $3000 covers 15 individual registrations
- $4000 covers 20 individual registrations
- $5000 covers 25 individual registrations
Scholarship Partner requirements:
- Scholarship partners are encouraged to fill out the Scholarship Partner form by April 18, 2019 in order to be listed as a partner when registration opens.
- Upon filling out this form and agreeing to the Scholarship Partner terms, you will be provided with a promo code to give to your scholarship recipients to use when they register for the Summit.
- Scholarship Partners must pay full scholarship amount directly to Springboard for the Arts by August 1, 2019.
- Scholarship Partners are entirely responsible for promoting their scholarship opportunities to their network, selecting scholarship recipients, communicating with those recipients on how to register for the RAC Summit and other details.
- We will also list Scholarship Partners on our website and share your information on social media (if desired).
- Scholarship Partners must provide a list of scholarship recipients to the RAC Summit as soon as confirmed, or no later than August 15, 2019.
- Canceled registrations by scholarship recipients will not be refunded, but can be transferred to another recipient up until October 2, 2019.
Please fill out this form to become a Scholarship Partner.